The Merkados web design process is a combination of online marketing knowledge with advanced applied aesthetics. We work hard to maximize the power of your budget and to enhance the chances of positive revenue over your investment. Our websites are excellent products because we dedicate hours to planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the graphical, technical and marketing solutions that we implement in your site.
Website Design Process:
1. We listen to your specific needs and project's expectations.
2. We provide the environment to interact in creative brainstorming to determine what other considerations may make sense to take your project to a whole new level.
3. Strategic Planning - Design Proposal. After brainstorming, we finally decide which ideas work best. Then we create hand sketches of the end product.
4. Digital Media Design - Layered Design. We take our hand sketches and convert them into digital media.
5. Correction and Construction. In this stage we take all of our graphic design elements and transform them to xhtml markup, cascading style sheets (css), graphics and scripts. This process is often referred to as xhtmlizing.
6. Implementation in Content Management System (CMS). We customly port our digital media designs to work perfectly with the selected CMS.
7. Push Live.This stage is probably the most exciting. The client finally gets the chance to tamper with their own website, use their blog and get feedback form their customers - clients.
Why are we different?
We are different because we care. You are not just another project. We will always make the best possible effort to make you extraordinarily happy with our services and products.
Are you interested in learning more about our process? Check out this links below:
Contact us Today for a free consultation.